[Lazarus] some wrongs in ide

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Aug 13 11:10:30 CEST 2014

I was write "only lpr uses files is showing."
"View project units " has that code, no need rewrite code for get list
of project'S ALL files.

some notes for "View Units":
  default short cut is [Ctrl +F12] this key combination conflict with
dashboard in "KUBUNTU (kde)" maybe in ubuntu aswell, I was add [Alt
+F12] .  Maybe can change default key to this, this can be useful for
other users too.

I found this bug a few seconds ago:
open "View project units " and directly scroll down via mouse from
scrollbox to end. Then click downkey from keyboard, (non stop press)
selected lines jump to firstline and goto next line while pressing to
downkey, keep going press, when arrive to last line, listbox going up :D