[Lazarus] Qt - Checkbox state images

Alexander Hofmann alexander.hofmann at new-h.de
Wed Aug 13 13:47:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

are sure that this is not by design?

"tbCheckBoxUncheckedPressed" sound's like "the image used for the
transitional state between unchecked and checked upon pressing with the
mouse" - where Gtk and Windows present the user with an unchecked,
pressed checkbox, Qt seems to show the user what is about to come - a
checked checkbox, of course in pressed state...

Just a thought.

Greetings

Alexander