[Lazarus] Form has no components and have to be forcibly killed

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Wed Aug 13 21:48:56 CEST 2014

I'm not sure, but IMO it's something connected with debugger... In my
lazarus (linux, x64, gtk2) it have sometimes same behavior.... When I
run project (new, empty, just button) by F9 (time by time) it shows just
empty form. Running executable from bash (same, without recompilation)
makes no problem... It appears for simple in lets say 10% of F9 hits...

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name