[Lazarus] TListView OnSelectItem event: Bug or feature?

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:44:29 CEST 2014

> The implementation of  the OnSelectItem event of TListView doesn't appear
to me to be correct.
> With MultiSelect false, selecting a new Item on the list generates, as
expected, two events: the unselect of the previous Item, and the select of
the new one.
> But they're generated in the reverse order. i.e. first the selection of
the new one, then the unselect of the old one.

Out of curiosity, which widgetset are you using?  My memory (haven't
checked this for at least 3 years) says the events were fired in different
sequences between different widgetsets.  Mind you, I can't think of how a
change in event order will affect any of the examples you've given.

Mike