[Lazarus] font.name=default

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Fri Aug 22 17:12:06 CEST 2014

nice. it may help some day!

I already made the changes using
"parent font" and so one ... a bit work! ... but it is done and it has
been usefull to check a all the user´s interface !!!

thanks

Philippe

Em 22.08.2014 10:26, Salvatore Coppola escreveu:

> You can choose
the controls you want this way

> var i: integer;
> begin
> for
i:=0 to ControlCount-1 do
> if Controls[i] is TButton then

ShowMessage(Controls[i].Name);

GMT+02:00 Philippe <philippe at quarta.com.br>:

>> I wrote about a
suggestion ... a Lazarus default font ...

>> may be, as far as I
understand, using "Parent Font" property is the way ... I´ll try it!

>> Philippe
>>
>> Em 20.08.2014 19:54, Philippe escreveu:

thank for your answer.

>>> I found the default font on my
machine/windows 8 is Segoe UI. I´ll check if it is avalaible under other
version of Windows ...

>>> your suggestion (looping controls) is
interesting, I didn´t know it, but will change all the controls of the
form ... and that is not what I need ... I just want to change the
Lazarus default. So it will change the font of controls using font.name
[1]='Default' in the configuration/object inspector.

>>> Philippe

everything ... it was looking as Arial font. Fine.

on a Windows 8 machine.

Windows XP machine to check.

are written with something looking as a New Times Roman ...
sometimes not fitting in the field width ... and be splitted!

Googled ... ... ...

(from registers) are Microsoft Sans Serif and Tahoma ... diferent.

with default, the second with Arial, both with bold mode. Arial was the
closest font from default I found ... but still a bit diferent.

the theme fonts

default font in Lazarus?

way, but you can set the font you want in on create event for each
controls you want.

TObject);
ControlCount-1 do

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus [3]