[Lazarus] font.name=default

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 16:02:20 CEST 2014

Philippe schrieb:
> nice. I´ll try it.
>
> (my recursive procedure worked well, not a big deal!).

That's what I use, too, sometimes :-)

> I had some difficulty to find informations about controls, components
> ... if you about them you can find the reference ... but it does not
> help much! ... any hint?

I only know from Delphi that obj.Components contains all components
owned by obj, while obj.Controls contains the child controls of obj,
whose Parent is obj. A TForm typically owns all its contained components
(flat view), while nested (visual) controls reside in their Parent
TWinControl (tree view).

DoDi