[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Aug 28 11:10:28 CEST 2014

Thank you for your answer, I think you said this

http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/about.html
http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/

I download binutils-2.24.tar.gz, make & install.

this is my command line for fpc:
make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-cegcc

I get this eror:
system.pp(1778) Error: Assembler arm-cegccas not found, switching to
external assembling
system.pp(1778) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted