[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:54:35 CEST 2014

Am 28.08.2014 12:52 schrieb "FreeMan" <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>:

> Thank you for important hint add last char "-"
>>
>> Isn't there a precompiled package available for Ubuntu?
>
> I'm using Kubuntu(kde)
> I found in repository "gcc-arm-none-eabi" GCC cross compiler for ARM
Cortex-A/R/M processors
> "binutils-arm-none-eabi"

No, that are not those I ment. So better stay with the self compiled
binaries :)

> I installed this packets, under /user folder created "arm-linux-gnueabi"
and "arm-linux-gnueabihf". "as" & "ld" application under
"/user/arm-xxxxxx/bin/" folder. each one.

The "-linux-" part should already tell you that it isn't intended to use
them for assembling code for WinCE.

Regards,
Sven