[Lazarus] Missing components in component palette

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Dec 26 06:54:09 CET 2014

I just updated my lazarus today (r47247) and I found that the component
palette misses a lot of components. The appearing components are random,
though. Some tab has 3, the other maybe 2, some other may be complete or
even there are some that are totally has no components (but the tab is
there). Is this another palette reordering issue?