[Lazarus] I'm looking for experience about OSX

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Dec 7 23:41:11 CET 2014

I wrote to the list in April 2014, arround that time I lost the good
looking fonts when building for carbon. I switched to qt (now loosing
"[]{}" on keyboard) and every now and then I checked if cocoa is getting
usable, but I gave up on carbon.

I now rebuilt with carbon and hey, great surprise, the fonts look nice
again! No need to run retinizer.... and "[]{}" on my german keyboard
work again in lazarus!!!!

Thank you very much for asking me to specify "stopped working".  ;-)

Michael