[Lazarus] What about this error ?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Dec 8 12:06:07 CET 2014

If I'm not wrong, error is "antique hellenic city name" create event and
lazarus create event rules is different,  class creating and set default
property at this moment owner class continue to process. Solution is add
"if assigned()" controls or add loaded event and/or move to all access
to sub class routine move loaded event.