[Lazarus] I'm looking for experience about OSX

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Mon Dec 8 14:08:53 CET 2014

Am 08.12.14 um 11:22 schrieb FreeMan:
> Is this mean, your suggestion use QT is chnaged to carbon? :) And
> thanks one more your update script. If I'm not bother you, have you
> got for "new install fpc" tips ?

Because of recent events my recommendation has changed to carbon ;-)
Anyway, with the script it is easy to build the different versions and
you can test for yourself.

For new install fpc there is not much I can think of, install Xcode,
XCode Commandline Tools and the official fpc package and you are good to go.

I have attached a slightly modified version of the script, it is now
easier to switch between the different builds for lazarus.

Michael