[Lazarus] Only VCL-compatible components in LCL

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:19:15 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <
felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that the problem is that imagine you are a beginner using a
> library and this library has 5 comboboxes, 7 buttons, 3 different open
> dialogs .... its just bad design.

I'm still being caught by the selection:
TButton
TToggleBox
TBitBtn
TSpeedButton

But seriously, I typically spend some time in selection between TToggleBox,
BitBtn and SpeedButton.

But to the subject - TDateEdit certainly could/should be available as 3d
party package. Maybe even as part of Lazarus-CCR.

thanks,
Dmitry