[Lazarus] Fwd: Need help in streaming components

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Dec 15 11:42:27 CET 2014

On 15/12/2014 04:02, Kiên Nguyễn Tiến Trung wrote:
> Thank you for your respond. I find that my real problem is more
> complex and need more help from you.
>
> I want my TClass1 can contain many TClass2. It means that number of
> TClass2 in TClass1 is not fixed.

You may have to add
procedure GetChildren(Proc: TGetChildProc; Root: TComponent); override;
to TClass1

procedure TClass1.GetChildren(Proc: TGetChildProc; Root: TComponent);
begin
for i = 0 to ListOfClass2.count-1 do
Proc(ListOfClass2[i]);
end;

When loaded you need to put them back into that list. You con override
TClass2.Loaded. The Owner of each Class2 will be the Class1 that saved it.