[Lazarus] Alternative component palette layout

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Dec 20 13:34:01 CET 2014

Il 19/12/2014 18:45, Juha Manninen ha scritto:
> Did anybody manage to import this palette layout?
> I fixed the code already some time ago.

I did. Apparently no problems with the basic default components, but a
number of weird things with the other tabs, such as one tab showing the
components of next tab, and some components/tabs which have disappeared.
Even "Restore default values" doesn't manage to restore properly: some
components shown in the wrong tab, and/or with wrong Icon. Need to
restart Lazarus to really restore.
I understand that this is too vague to help you fixing what requires fixing.
I'll make some more test trying to isolate the problems, to provide you
more information, but it takes time.

However, IMHO a palette organized by the end user point of view is a
great thing, and it's worth the effort. Good job Juha!

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?