[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

Giuseppe glpunzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:07:29 CET 2014

No idea :D

I builded web sites over CMS but main "web development" was with other RaD tool (java and dojo) for web development.

I'm still trying to investigate good practices to develop web under FPC, and to reuse code for desktop apps too, with OOP I suppose. My Delphi development background was mainly event-oriented programming, not OOP

Enviado desde mi iPad

/Giuseppe