[Lazarus] [OT] Re: Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:13:04 CET 2014

allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph>:

>  On Thursday, 06 February, 2014 05:26 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2014, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Στις 5/2/2014 8:04 μμ, ο/η Michael Van Canneyt έγραψε:
> <snip>
>
> Demos, demos, demos :)
>

> Too much influence from Steve ?
>

> Let's hope not. I don't consider M$ a role model... :)
>
> Michael.
>
> A much detailed tutorial would be nice for Brook.

Yes yes, and a more improved documentation. We are open to anyone who wants
to document and write articles, I don't do them because my english is still
very basic. But, I'm looking for a time to write some articles in
portuguese, and a friend (Mr Luciano Souza :) ) said he would make the
translation to english.

I'm also a good friend of João Morais (JCode and PressObjects author:
https://github.com/jcmoraisjr/jcore), and we are studying some improvements
to Brook, then we will probably still write articles together, based on the
new codes that he will contribute to the Brook.

Again about documentation, we would be very happy if they appeared
contrubuir new members interested to contribute in this part too.

--
Silvio Clécio