[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

Giuseppe glpunzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:42:16 CET 2014

>>     I agree. Are you interested in helping us in the documentation?
>>     So far, we are only three or four people documenting.
>>
>     I can try.
>

> Very nice. I can help you in this task, explaining about all Brook
> features.

Great.

>     Good questions, system is win8 64b, dll from SQLite site is 32b. I
>     tried using embedded server (brookfclhttp...) without success. cGI
>     I'm trying to test is blog from demos.
>

> To discover SQLite problem, please create a simple program and test
> that, without Brook. Use SQLdb directly please. It seems a problem in
> your environment.

I'm 98% sure problem was a sqlite3.dll 32bits, where a sqlite3.dll 64
was needed. A simple app didn't worked either. Now I'm with Brook 3 and
demos comes with postgres connection. What must be used in params to use
firebird instead postgres?

>     Where can I download brook 3?
>

> Using a nice tool like SmartGIT (I use it) or executing this command
> line in your terminal:
>
> $ git clone https://github.com/silvioprog/brookframework.git

Oh ok. What I really wanted to mean, is if Brook 3 was in other repo, or
on the same. Thanks ;)