[Lazarus] [Brook] HTTP method not allowed for the requested resource

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:23:23 CET 2014

> El 26/02/2014, a las 22:26, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> escribió:

>> El 26/02/2014, a las 20:47, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> escribió:

>> [...]
>>
>>> Yes this works.
>>>
>>> Then, to build dinamic sites like Anderson do in his videos, I have to
>>> wait to 2.6.4 to get Brook working again as before. True? Meanwhile, I can
>>> use it "just" as REST server.
>>>

>> With Anderson's videos you will have a basic knowledge of Brook 2.6. I
>> believe that he will have to make updated videos, if he want to use new
>> Brook features.
>>
>> No. Currently Brook compile and works fine with FPC 2.6.2+. A bit
>> limitation is only in embedded server, because it does not support all HTTP
>> methods in this version, but it is already fixed in new FPC.
>>
>> I use new Brook with FPC 2.6.2 and FastCGI in my projects, and it works
>> fine.
>>
>> But I get the error of the topic deploying the CGI, with dopf and sqldb
>> demos.
>>
>> Regards.
>>

> Using FPC 2.6.2 you get the "invalid request method" error only in
> embedded mode, in (Fast)CGI it is OK. Again: your db erros is not related
> with FCL-Web and/or Brook, it is related with your 32/64 "mixed confusion"
> architecture, ie, your architecture is 64 but your DLL is 32 etc.
>

> No, dll error was solved. I get this error "method not allowed" with
> embedded and as cgi too. Don't know howto build and deploy a fcgi.

I don't know if our environment is similar to reproduce it. My environment
is:

Windows 8, 64 bit.
Lazarus 1.0.14 r43446 FPC 2.6.2 i386-win32-win32/win64.
Brook via trunk.
PostgreSQL 8.4, 32 bit.
Apache/2.2.22 (Win32), Server built:   Jan 28 2012 11:16:39.

Are you executing the demo using correct Url/HTTP request methods?

--
Silvio Clécio