[Lazarus] [ANN] Lazarus Manager v0.8

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 01:17:32 CET 2014

I'm glad to announce the release of Lazarus Manager 0.8

Some users asked me about old scripts (Lazarus Manager v0.3), but due some
changes in Windows and/or Lazarus/FPC source (I don't know well what
happened, but they stopped to work) I taken the decision to realize a my
old goal about this project.

So, there is available to download a program for Windows that will install,
build and configure Lazarus/FPC (both branch/trunk) to compile (and
cross-compile) for these targets:

i386-win32
x86_64-win64
arm-android
arm-linux

(of course arm cpu only with trunk)

More detail and download link here:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Manager

PS Please, take it as an hobby... I know that it can be improved a lot and
there are surely mistakes/faults, so please tell me which issues you will
find and I'll try to fix in my free time :)

Kind regards,
Kjow
www.kjow.net