[Lazarus] Alpha transparency on GTK2 widgetset

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 14:24:42 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Kostas Michalopoulos
<badsectoracula at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the problem with (full) transparency in GTK2?

I have no idea.

> Is anyone working on this?

Unfortunately not. There are only few people who know the GTK2
bindings code. We would need more contributors for it.

Right now I am going through Mantis issues with target 1.2. There are
> 270 of them. Uhhh!
Most of them must be postponed but maybe we can make it down to 250 before that.
Anybody who is interested, please look at the issues.
Find the ones already fixed and provide patches for the ones that are
not. Thanks. :)

Juha