[Lazarus] What are the prerequisites for compiling Lazarus on a KDE based system?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:38:48 CET 2014

OP cross-posted on the forum that he had "identical" systems that did
have the correct prereqs where fpcup did work; as indicated on the forum
post, recent fpcup will show some missing libraries when running
It would help to RTFM/run fpcup -h and run fpcup --lclplatform=qt though.

On 05/01/2014 15:06, leledumbo wrote:
> No idea, sorry. I don't use fpcup and I don't know whether it suppresses
> compiler/assembler/linker messages or not.
> If you build manually by hand,
> you'll be able to see a list of "cannot find: -lXXX" which indicates the
> missing libraries.

Alternatively to the above, run fpcup --verbose to show all commands
used, make output etc.

Finally, OP may try and run something like dpkg -l on both systems and
compare the differences...