[Lazarus] "(Source)" in hint boxes

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Jan 7 16:41:13 CET 2014

On 07/01/2014 15:27, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> What do you search: Popup box or content?
>>
>> Content I think, but possibly also the popup if this is where final
>> formatting is done. What I'm hoping to do is add a flag so that it
>> only appears once in each box. Also my understanding (from previous
>> discussion which I can't find) is that at present "(Source)" is a
>> placeholder for a link so I was thinking about experimenting with a
>> slightly more compact bit of Unicode.
>
> Does anybody have any thoughts on this please?

The content, if I get your question right, is provided by codetools, and
comes from:
- Sourcecode
- comment in source
- fpdoc

The formatting, I am not sure, but the final output depends, on if you
have IProTurboDsgn installed or not. Though on GTK the IPro can cause
crashes.

for IPro the content is html. Not sure if codetool does that or
something else.
It may be that without IPro the html version is just stripped of the
html tags. (not sure)