[Lazarus] [ANN] Lazarus Manager v0.8

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:39:49 CET 2014

Il 10/gen/2014 02:22 "Martin Frb" <lazarus at mfriebe.de> ha scritto:

> For your info, if you like to add:
> To be able to have more than one Lazarus (needs 1.2 or up) at the same
> time.
>
> In the lazarus folder (same where lazarus.exe is) put a file
>      lazarus.cfg
>
> the content just one line (path is NOT allowed to be in quotes / no
> trailing spaces)
> --primary-config-path=C:\laz_dir\conf_inside_main_dir
>
> Of course the path can point anywhere else as well. But it should not be
> the same as the laz install dir (it can be a new subdir)

Hi, I forgot to write that you can install all, any times you want, in
different directories.

The manager install a shortcut that already have the "-pcp"  parameter (and
if the checkbox in first tab is flagged it will copied also on desktop).

Interesting the point about lazarus.cfg, it is the same thing, but more
professional... I didn't know that feature,  I will implement it.

An other thing I forgot to write is that there are included also gdb for
x86 and x64 in the specified path... I'm going to update the wiki.

Regards,
Kjow