[Lazarus] [ANN] Lazarus Manager v0.8

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:57:12 CET 2014

On 11/01/2014 01:09, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 1/10/2014 5:04 PM, Kjow wrote:
> AFAIK, TortiseSVN has never had a "svn.exe"... i've always had to use
> their executable's filename in my scripts...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2967176/where-is-svn-exe-in-my-machine
UPDATE: Recent versions of the TortoiseSVN package can install a
discrete svn.exe in addition to the one linked into the GUI binary. It
is located in the same bin directory where the main program is installed.

and
During the installation of TortoiseSVN, check the "Command Line Client
Tools". This will create the file "svn.exe" inside the folder "C: \
Program Files \ TortoiseSVN \ bin"