[Lazarus] FPC and Lazarus trunk

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 13 17:16:08 CET 2014

On 1/13/2014 8:15 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 01:54:06PM -0500, waldo kitty wrote:
>> that's why i run make clean and/or make distclean before updating from SVN...
>
> That should remove it from the checkout dirs. But if you do a separate
> install step, the place you install too also should be sanitized. (though I
> have to admit I only do that on error myself too)

yeah, AFAIK, i don't do any type of "install" step... in the following, taskX is
displayed on screen and in the log... stepX is the actual command executed for
the task...

set task1=before svn update...
set step1=make distclean

set task2=updating lazarus from svn...
set step2=TortoiseProc /command:update /path:"%myLAZpath%"

set task3=build lazbuild, startlazarus and necessary tools...
set step3=make OPT="-gl -gh -dHEAPTRC_WINDOW" lazbuild lcl basecomponents
starter bigidecomponents lhelp

set task4=save existing lazarus.exe...
set step4=if exist lazarus.exe copy /y lazarus.exe lazarus.save.exe

set task5=Debug IDE
set step5=lazbuild.exe --build-ide="-gl -gh -dHEAPTRC_WINDOW"
--build-mode="debug ide"