[Lazarus] Building lazarus 1.2 fixes with fpc 2.6 fixes broken.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 13 18:41:54 CET 2014

On 1/13/2014 10:52 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 03:26:16PM +0200, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis wrote:
>
>>> PPU Loading /usr/lib/fpc/2.7.1/units/i386-linux/rtl/variants.ppu
>>
>> well the problem i see is reg. the 2.6 fixes branch not trunk.
>
> I hope the selective quoting says all :-)

when i went back and looked at previous messages and the responses in my own
thread, i was finally able to open my eyes and see that the problem was in the
FPC installation... that allowed me to correct the error as noted a few minutes
ago in the other thread ;)

for me, the easiest fix was to rename *path*/fpc/%fpcversion%/units/i386-%OS%
and then rebuild/install FPC followed by the same for LAZ...