[Lazarus] New NumbersOnly property for TCustomEdit (r43678)

Mon Jan 13 20:58:02 CET 2014

On 2014-01-12 12:47, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>> Okay, that's a good stance compared to the Free Pascal team.
>
> Eh ?
> I don't see how the stance of the FPC team differs ?

The Lazarus team seems to want to be able to convert and compile Delphi
code. Only in one direction.

The Free Pascal team wants Delphi compatibility in both directions.
Moving from Delphi to FPC, and then still keep the ability to move back
to Delphi. The second part is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned - it
limits FPC too much in what it can do, change or improve.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/