[Lazarus] Compile works, building DEB package fails

Petr Hlozek petr at ok2cqr.com
Wed Jan 15 11:59:19 CET 2014

2014/1/15 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:30:58AM +0100, Petr Hlozek wrote:
>
>> 800 179.416/188.992 Kb Used
>> 900 179.852/188.992 Kb Used
>> gline2.pas(896,6) Note: Local variable "z" not used
>> Fatal: Can't find unit typ used by spe
>
> This sounds like you miss FPC package numlib. If and how debian packs it, I
> don't know, but I suggest checking the FPC unitpath to see if a directory
> numlib is there.

I tried to install to clean system all dependecies from debian control
file and it worked when I compile it in Lazarus IDE :(. I thought the
problem won't be in dependencies. I'm sorry, I don't know how to check
if the package is there, because it happens only in build chroot. I'll
find out which fpc package includes the numlib and add it to
dependencies.

Thank you for your help!