[Lazarus] Need Windows CE OS Image

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:08:50 CET 2014

On 18.01.2014 07:53, sanmiolade wrote:
> I am trying to test run my WINCE Apps
>
> I need a Emulator and Windows CE 5.0 or 6.0 OS Images

Just to be sure: do you mean Windows CE or Windows Mobile? Cause Windows
Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 are something else than Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 and
the former's images (and emulator) are easier to find on MSDN.

That said for Windows CE 6.0 I've found this MSDN link:
http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/CE6VirtualPCBSP
This image seems to need Virtual PC and thus is an i386-wince system.
For other images you might need to download the Window CE system
builder, but I've never used that, so I can't comment on that.

Regards,
Sven