[Lazarus] key press in graphics

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:32:45 CET 2014

Hi Jim,

it is not clear to me if you want to write a windows application or a
console application.

In the 1st case, you mostly use the OnKeyDown/OnKeyUp and
OnMouseMove/OnMouseDown/OnMouseUp events of the form.

For the 2nd case, you could find useful infos here (originally for Delphi):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5845080/how-i-can-implement-a-iskeypressed-function-in-a-delphi-console-application

You may find this free library helpful:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/graphics32

HTH