[Lazarus] Implementation of TargetProcessor?

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:16:11 CEST 2014

Hi all,

     Any way someone could implement TargetProcessor in the Conditionals
area of the IDE? I want to select the appropriate Android NDK toolchain
for my Android Library when the Developer selects which Target Processor
(ARMV6, ARMV7, etc.) but have no way of checking automatically..
Currently my workaround is adding an addable Macro Definition for the
TargetProcessor the Developer has to set manually.

     As per Sven's earlier statement, FPC does define CPUxyz for the
Processor, but no inclusion of a string, like {$I %TargetProcessor%} ..

EDIT: SO, as I was typing this email I thought to myself, why don't I
just implement it?
So I did. :p .. The new Include is %FPCTARGETPROCESSOR% on the FPC side,
and "TargetProcessor" Macro on the IDE side.  Anyone else interested?

Sincerely,

Dennis Fehr