[Lazarus] new messages window's line not move to last added line

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Jul 16 13:42:05 CEST 2014

Hello,
Usually, when compiling message window's line not move to last added
line. I mean memo not scroll to end of memo lines, I can move scrollbar
via keyboard or mouse. just see in main IDE caption, "(compiling...)"
yes compiling, (debugging...) yes my project will or running.

my suggestion:
If messages windows is closed, when compile or run project, its popup.
Suggestion is, if its opened, and behind any or all form(s) just
"bringtofront" *NOT focused.* In option has just"Focus messages after
compilation"
thank you