[Lazarus] IDE Macro for # of bits of the Source OS? (eg. 32-bit/64-bit -- A $(SrcCPU) would be nice!)

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:07:46 CEST 2014

Am 08.07.2014 08:59 schrieb "Den" <cyraid at gmail.com>:

>     Actually, I ended up using GetIDEValue('CPU') for it.  But now I need
the TargetProcessor.. It's configuring for my Android Library Package so it
can properly detect where the ANDROID NDK is automatically.  So far
everything is able to detect with defaults and NO overrides (Build Macro
Definition Overrides).. I didn't want the user to have to define ANY.  I
would like to pull the "TargetProcessor" value from the "Config and Target"
from the user's project, like I am with TargetCPU and TargetOS, etc.

> Problem is, I don't think FPC defines the Processor Conditional..

FPC automatically defines CPUxyz for -Cpxyz, but it seems that Lazarus
passes -Opxyz instead which is the CPU type which is optimized for. I'd
consider this an error of Lazarus...

Regards,
Sven