[Lazarus] Lazarus & MX-14

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 9 09:27:32 CEST 2014

Invalid version says that the binary unit is from another installation.
Try to  clean recompile the IDE with packages!

... and check out these on wiki:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#When_I_try_to_compile_a_project.2C_I_get_an_error_message_.22Cannot_find_Unit_....22
and
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Unit_not_found_-_How_to_find_units