[Lazarus] Need testers for the a new debugger

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jul 15 00:31:43 CEST 2014

Il 14/07/2014 23:13, Joost van der Sluis ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> As I've written before there's a new debugger available for Lazarus.
> (Actually there are two new debuggers, but I'm talking about the new
> gdb-less debugger)
>
> The debugger has been improved a lot and I could need some help
> testing the thing.

[...]

In my setup (Lazarus trunk + fpc 2.6.4) it fails to compile:

fpdbglinuxclasses.pas(436,27) Error: Incompatible types: got "<procedure variable type of procedure(TObject) of object;Register>" expected "<procedure variable type of procedure;Register>"

It would appear that the reason is that in fpc process.pp
TProcessForkEvent is defined as a procedure as opposed to procedure of
object (as required in fpdbglinuxclasses.pas).

Do I need fpc 2.7 in order to test it, or there's some other reason?

Giuliano