[Lazarus] Compiler Options

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Wed Jul 16 11:30:14 CEST 2014

If you compile using trunk fpc I need to use -Cparmv7m

-Op is target cpu optimization

And -cp is for choice of instruction set.

The -Op seems wrong to be used in this case, project options are for
defining the cpu type not if optimizations are needed.

The two are listed from ppcrossarm.exe -h

-Op<x>     Set target cpu for optimizing, see fpc -i for possible values

-Cp<x>     Select instruction set, see fpc -i for possible values

See what I mean, the -Op doesn't not make sense to be used from here, it
should be -Cp

Ideally I want to place a check box to allow the user (me) to change it from
using -Op to -Cp  , both are valid commands coming from using -h on the
compiler.

As for the arm based board , I am using a NXP LPC 1343 Risc Processor.

http://www.wvshare.com/product/Open1343-Standard.htm

that's the board in question

Kind Regards

Justin