[Lazarus] Compiler Options

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Wed Jul 16 13:45:55 CEST 2014

Thanks

I am updating lazarus on my vm now.

I am using trunk FPC 2.6.4 which has the mods for LPC 1343. ( embedded )

I've also made a custom version of GDBMiServerDebugger which adds support
for connecting to EABI version of gdb using OpenOCD V8

Also another question , when I am targeting arm based arch , when I start up
it complains it cant find classes.ppu - but the program compiles OK can this
be supressed if a target is chosen that doesn't use it ?