[Lazarus] Editor Toolbar patch posted

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jul 19 18:30:46 CEST 2014

Il 19/07/2014 12:50, Juha Manninen ha scritto:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Giuliano Colla
> <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>> It registers a new entry in Main Menu/View to access configuration also when
>> the toolbar is hidden
> An idea: the menu item could be checked and affect the visibility directly.
I had the same idea, but I stumbled into a difficulty: I don't know how
to implement it! :-(
I tried to look for how it's made in other entries, but I got lost.
A hint?
[...]
> EditorToolbar still has issues not related to this patch:
>
> A user can add the same item many times from available items to
> selected items. This is a bug and should be fixed.
> The arror should be disabled if the item already is there. The tree
> item could also be drawn disabled but this is not crucial.
>
> There is no splitter between the available and selected panes. It is a
> common convention to have one with such a GUI.
I'll look in both those issues.
> Not related to EditorToolbar, but the Jump Back/Forward icons don't
> look good. They have binoculars which hints for some kind of search
> window but there is none. A logical icon would be an arrow but it
> should be different from other arrow icons around the IDE.
I'll dig into GPL available icons to see if I can find something better.
No use to reinvent the wheel.

Giuliano