[Lazarus] [Lazarusdev] Editortoolbar Patch + Pending issue

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jul 25 21:55:21 CEST 2014

Il 25/07/2014 19:16, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:30:03 +0200
> Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> But to my dismay this was the result:
>>
>> http://www.copeca.it/colla/Toolbar/Treeview1.png
>>
>> (as opposed to: http://www.copeca.it/colla/Toolbar/Treeview.png )
>>
>> Opening some nodes brings to this result:
>>
>> http://www.copeca.it/colla/Toolbar/Treeview2.png
> 1. Do not show empty sections.
> 2. Expand all by default.
>
> Maybe we can give the root nodes captions.

I can give it a try, by providing root node captions, and following your
advices for the rest. I'm afraid that expanding all by default will make
it harder to locate what you want, but one should check in practice. I
might temporarily add some buttons to change setup, to help deciding
what's better. After all 1.3 is currently a development version, not a
production one.

Giuliano