[Lazarus] Can't compile a saved project

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jun 12 10:37:39 CEST 2014

On Linux x86 32 Bits, using the current svn version, since two days,
while I still can create a "new->application", after I just did "save
project as" and saved the two files, I can't compile any more but get
lots of error messages (seemingly when linking) starting with

Compile Project: Exit code 256, Errors:50
/usr/bin/ld: warning: link.res contains output sections; did you forget -T?
/home/mschnell/Downloads/svn/lazarus/trunk/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsimglist.o:
In function `REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGELIST':
wsimglist.pp(262,1) Error: undefined reference to
`WSRegisterCustomImageList'
/home/mschnell/Downloads/svn/lazarus/trunk/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsmenus.o:
In function `REGISTERMENUITEM':
wsmenus.pp(221,1) Error: undefined reference to `WSRegisterMenuItem'

What to do ?

-Michael