[Lazarus] when start Compile, IDE locking everything

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Jun 14 13:25:00 CEST 2014

Hello,
I'm try some code, get from lnet example. copy folder to different
folder, and change some path and code.
project work any error, just click compile or shift + f9 IDE lock in
some work, and its in threaded work, 'cos I can minimize or focus to any
form.
My idea is searching some paths&files,  its been endless loop. This is
just idea 'cos no any message or error show up.

Last test for find bug:
open IDE & project (via open last saved project), click directly compile
button on toolbar in IDE editor, its compiled, click one more, compiled
too. Open "options" from "project inspector" directly click to Ok then
click to compile and bingo, IDE locked.
if "cancel" on options no problem. just when save(ok button click)
project options.
Kubuntu 14.04 x64 svn fpc & lazarus svn 45510
Thank you