[Lazarus] question and suggestion

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Jun 20 19:07:14 CEST 2014

Hello,
Question is, why lazarus profile folder is hidden? hide from whom? I'm
talk about linux, I don't know other platform, not sure but osx same
too, hidden folder.  profile folder name start with "." I mean.

suggestion is lazarus app (exe) can in profile folder. why?
if wanna use multi source (version) of lazarus you have, can make multi
profile via  ./lazbuild --pcp=~/.lazarus
I have one source (version) of lazarus, I need multi profile , for test
and normal etc.

if lazarus application make in profile folder, can "lazarus source root
path" add in application or better way can write in one setting file.
similar fpc and fpc source folder.

if some one say yes useful this idea then open suggestion on bug tracker

thank you