[Lazarus] USB communications

Chris Kelling kellingc at cox.net
Fri Jun 20 22:06:05 CEST 2014

I have an idea for a project, and need to access some hardware via the USB port. Is there a library or procedure/function to communicate with the port?  The device is expecting ASCII characters from the computer, and returning numbers.

-Chris

-------- Everything at or below the line is a signature, not to be confused with the body of the email above. Sorry about the last signature text that seemed to have some people questioning my sanity.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

-Aristotle