[Lazarus] map file check

Chris Crori crori49 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 21:25:22 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
    I was browsing my project’s map file and came across something that I found odd.
There are several files that the linker is not removing although they have 0 references on them. This is a part of my map file

“
Keeping lr_intrp.o(.text.n_lr_intrp_tfrinterpretator_$_preparescript$crc56918e91_last$$longint) 0 references
Keeping lr_intrp.o(.data.n__$LR_INTRP$_Ld10) 0 references
Keeping lr_intrp.o(.text.n_lr_intrp_tfrinterpretator_$__copyarr$longint$longint$$ansistring) 3 references
  References  fpc_ansistr_setlength in system.o(.text.n_fpc_ansistr_setlength)
  References  fpc_ansistr_unique in system.o(.text.n_fpc_ansistr_unique)
  References  SYSTEM_MOVE$formal$formal$LONGINT in system.o(.text.n_system_move$formal$formal$longint)
“

    I do NOT have good knowledge of this, so this is just a question to the experts to figure out if this is correct behavior or not

Regards,
Chris