[Lazarus] Need testers, new Messages window

t.wieckowski at gmail.com t.wieckowski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:09:41 CEST 2014

> On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:27:49 +0200
> t.wieckowski at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Nice work,
> >
> > what I found for now is:
> > 1. problem with tooltip, only shows after the first mouseover until I use
> > mouse scroll or leave message window.
>
> Fixed.
>
> > 2. it would be nice if you can refill window after resize messages
> window.
>
> Scrollbar was not updated on resize. Fixed.
>
> > 3.  keyboard shortcut (ESC) for close "Find bar" can be useful
>
> Good idea. Done.
>

> > and last thing that I always want, "messages window" always on top when
> you
> > click on message and jump to code (I often work with a partially visible
> msg.
> > window).
>
> I remember some other people had asked that too long time ago.
> I added that option Context menu / Options / Window stay on top. Please
> test.

Thnaks Mattias,

Nice, now when I compile a large project and switch to another window (eg
firefox) I can keep an eye on the process of compiling.
And is still a problem with the highlight message (also in the old version).
When I click on some message highlight is almost not visible (only
border), only
when I click on the title bar of messages window  is ok. That is also even when
the window is on top (focus goes to source code ?).