[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jun 6 11:06:29 CEST 2014

On 05/29/2014 12:39 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> https://github.com/graemeg/epiktimer/releases

Graeme,

I am trying to base my future work on your git.

Unfortunately this version of EpikTimer.pas does not compile on Linux:
"clock_gettime()" is not found. (And the comment there says "
Experimental, no idea if this works or is implemented correctly", so
this is intentional.

As this is exactly what I am going to use, do you suggest that I should
fix/implement this ?

I supposedly would do a very small separate unit/source file for this
(and related) low level / potentially arch depending functions and
finally try to have it integrated in the fpc RTL

What do you think ?

Thanks,
-Michael