[Lazarus] gdk_gl_context_share_new no visual found

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:06:58 CEST 2014

OK, it uses ssh -X too.
The problem is that I tried running my application from a Linux Virtual
box installed on Linux and calling remotely the application from another
Linux PC.
It works.
Additionally the user was able to run my application since last week.
The application didn't change. I presume that something changed on the
user server.
How can I interpret the messages:
"If running via ssh -X :

name of display: localhost:10.0
Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig"

A display is identified but there is some problem with the framebuffer I
presume (fbconfig).

Any suggestion?

Andrea