[Lazarus] Need testers, new Messages window

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:23:07 CEST 2014

On 06/06/14 14:16, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:10:39 +0300
> patspiper <patspiper at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/06/14 13:58, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> Yes, see here:
>>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Compiler_Options#Add_a_flag_to_project_and_all_packages
>> This is for regular projects, and I use this feature extensively.
>> However, weblaz is a design and runtime package and hence is installed
>> in the ide. So the problem is how to let the ide force
>> -dEnableNewExtTools as the failure occurs when rebuilding the IDE.
> See the note at the end.
> Move the option up.

So the IDE itself is included in the * group of the 'Stored in IDE'
options. Does the IDE have a specific project name such as 'lazarus' in
order to apply options specific to the IDE and not to user projects?

> Note: Eventually the "Stored in IDE" options and the "Configure Build
> Lazarus" options should be merged.

Is it possible to have this implemented, but with the IDE having its own
'project options' (the same as regular projects)?

Stephano