[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:03:50 CEST 2014

On 12/06/14 09:43, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Am I correct to assume that a "fork" is similar to a "branch" and
> hence the branches can share common files (e.g. updated demo/test
> projects).

Not really, 'fork' means you copy everything from one repo to another,
and from then on your repo is totally independent from whatever it was 'forked' from.

Maintainer of the 'original' repo can then 'pull' changes, 'merge' them
back into his own, then 'push' them to his own repo, from which you can 'pull' all you want...

More advanced usage, you can do 'branch' on your repo that you tell people to 'pull' from,
and so on.

(that's just gliding over having not read a lot about git, mostly lkml ;) )

el_es